Azalea Blossom, Incorporated offers a variety of opportunities for volunteering including (but not limited to) serving on the Board of Directors or a committee, fundraising, participating at a special event and engaging in an internship or community service project. Please contact us at AzaleaBlossom777@gmail.com if you are interested in any of the opportunities we have to volunteer within our organization.
- Serving on the Board of Directors
Azalea Blossom is currently seeking dedicated professionals in the fields of Business/Finance, Education, Social Welfare and the Arts to serve on the Board Of Directors. Basic Qualifications include the following:
- Have one year minimum of experience in one of the related fields of expertise.
- Attend quarterly Board Meetings.
- Serve on and/or chair a committee.
- Contribute in annual giving.
- Actively engage in fundraising and Board recruitment.
- Participate in Board Development.
- Reside within New York State (preferred).
- Serving on a Committee
Azalea Blossom, Incorporated’s Committee’s include the following:
- Finance/Legal Committee
- Program Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Volunteering at fundraisers and special events
Ways in which volunteers can help with our annual fundraisers and other special events include (but is not limited) to the following:
- Help to plan the event.
- Market the event.
- Serve on a Street Team to publicize the event.
- Engage in community outreach in order to solicit and coordinate donations.
- Assist with manning booths and tables during the event.
- Community Service Opportunities
Azalea Blossom, Incorporated gives opportunities for motivated high school students to earn community service credit hours through a variety of capacities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Marketing, Networking and Research through the use of Social Media.
- Volunteering at concerts and special events.
- Helping out in the Azalea Blossom, Inc. office.